petek, 28. februar 2014

The Evil Is Coming

272/365


(for better quality, please visit my portfolio: http://500px.com/AnjaMatko)
 

//This day started very early for me...I woke up at 4.20 am. I helped at one photoshoot today, that was happening in the theater. I had my camera with me for shooting behind the scene photos:)Well...and i couldn't help myself...I also did a little self-portrait there:). I just love those red seats. For a long time now, I wanted to shoot in some theater (possibly abandoned), but this one worked just fine.
I will find my abandoned theatre someday, though. I just know it:).
I borrowed the tripod from the photographer there, because i didn't have mine with me. And my roommate, who was the stilist there, helped me with this shoot, because i didn't took my remote with me. (Silly me:)).
But i'm happy with the turnout.//

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar