torek, 19. november 2013

Beautiful Little Creature

171/365

 (for better quality, please visit my portfolio: http://500px.com/AnjaMatko)

//I really wanted to go outside for my photo today, but it wasn't possible, because the rain is pouring whole day. And they're saying that tommorow won't be any different.
I don't know if i'm really happy with today's photo... I borrowed a few this cute red birds in my sister's flower shop, but i couldn't use them all, because i had trouble fixing them on my body. I was so frustrated at the end, that i didn't really know if i got "the" shoot. Then i went back to work and when i came home i sat in front of my computer for about 2 hours:) I think i will have to look at it again tommorow, maybe i will like it then:). //

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar