četrtek, 28. november 2013

The Voices Within

180/365

 (for better quality, please visit my portfolio: http://500px.com/AnjaMatko)

//I don' know where i was yesterday, but i was in a different place....Nothing went right, i was in a weird mood....Something wasn't right. I know that now...I really can't explain it... It's like yesterday was a weird dream:)).
Well, at least today was a normal day. I went to work, and everything was fine, i'm in a better mood today, and even when i went shooting it was different:)
I went to a location, that i already been there, but in a different spot. I really wanted to go shooting there, because i felt that i must do one more photo there to be satisfied:). It's an abandoned place, and it looks really sad. It gives you that vibe...maybe that's way the photos that are made there can't be a happy ones. //

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar